Ahead of Saturday's match against Leamington, the Trust was pleased to raise £313.94 by way of donation towards the costs of rectifying the recent break in at the club.
Owners Phil Hodgkinson and Ian Kyle were presented with the cheque by young supporters Connor and Bradley.
The coach to Chester is now full. We have a small number of people on a waiting list so if anyone booked on the coach finds they cannot now go please will they text Bill Sloan on 07952056385 as soon as possible so we can offer their place to someone else.
We are also taking bookings for the next two away matches.
Saturday 19th January. Altrincham.
Coach leaves at 12.30 pm.
Prices are £14 standard, £12 Trust members and season ticket holders and £9 under 16s.
Saturday 2nd February. Stockport County.
Coach leaves at 12.15 pm.
Prices are also £14 standard, £12 Trust members and season ticket holders and £9 under 16s.
Places can be booked by texting Bill Sloan, at the Trust Office on match days or online on the club's ticketing page.
We're running a coach to Bradford (Park Avenue) on Saturday and there are still place available.
The fare is £16 standard but only £13 for Trust members and season ticket holders and £10 under 16s.
Places can be booked online on the club's ticketing site or by texting Bill Sloan on 07952056385.
Many thanks for the great support from supporters for our coaches on Sunday as all three are now full.
Could we ask that anyone who has booked but now finds they can't go informs Bill Sloan on 07952056385 as soon as possible.
This is so that we can offer these places to other people who have contacted us asking for a place but also so that we are not waiting unnecessarily for people on Sunday.
Any non-arrivals who do not let us know in advance will be expected to pay for their place.
* The coaches will arrive at the ground from about 11-15am and the last coach will leave the ground at 11-45am so can we ask people to arrive promptly. The club is open from 11-00am for passengers to enjoy their complimentary sandwiches and drinks (to be consumed in the club not on the coaches).
* Many people have paid already but for anyone who hasn't Bill Sloan will be in the Trust Office from 7.00pm and 8.30pm on Thursday evening to take money. We would appreciate it if possible that supporters pay in advance as this will make things go much smoother on Sunday.
* There will be no parking directly outside the ground. This is so that the coaches can park easily and also because there is another match at the ground in the afternoon. When parking please respect local residents and make sure you do not block any driveways.
* Coaches will be labelled A , B and C. You will not be allotted a specific coach for the outward journey but we ask that you come back on the SAME coach you travelled on to help us with our organisation.
* At Tranmere the coaches will drop supporters off directly outside the away turnstiles and pick them up there at the end of the match.
* As always we know supporters will behave responsibly both on the coach and at the ground
* Support the team and enjoy the day. It will be good practice for lots more exciting trips in the next few years!