A reminder that the Trust in Yellow AGM will take place on Thursday 29 August at 7.30pm in the Grandstand Bar.
We are hoping that as many members as possible will be attending. Elections to the committee (board) and approval of the accounts will take place on the evening. All members have now been sent a calling notice and there is a form to return if you are unable to attend.
Apologies: Paul I, Martyn O.
1. Minutes of last meeting and matters arising
2. Treasurer’s Report
The Trust’s total balance currently stands at £24,683, with net funds available at £24,527.
7-30pm Grandstand Bar
1. Apologies for Absence
2. Minutes of last meeting and matters arising
3. Treasurers report
5. Next meeting with club. Possible subjects for discussion.
6. Report from independent group raising money for Kevin Lee.
7. Player of the Month Award
8. Coach Travel
9. Other events
10. Any other business
11. Dates of next meetings.