Apologies: Paul I, Martyn O.
1. Minutes of last meeting and matters arising
2. Treasurer’s Report
The Trust’s total balance currently stands at £24,683, with net funds available at £24,527.
7-30pm Grandstand Bar
1. Apologies for Absence
2. Minutes of last meeting and matters arising
3. Treasurers report
5. Next meeting with club. Possible subjects for discussion.
6. Report from independent group raising money for Kevin Lee.
7. Player of the Month Award
8. Coach Travel
9. Other events
10. Any other business
11. Dates of next meetings.
1. Apologies Colin Aindow, Martyn O Hara, Peter Whiting, Katrina Taylor & Tony Kuivala
2. Treasurers report and presentation of annual accounts
Phil Carder produced a full summary of the accounts up to 31st Jan with a year on year comparison plus an up to date synopsis.
Highlights. The full year accounts showed a surplus of £11,434 mainly thanks to the legacy and the money from the players re-union. Cash in hand £22,179. Shareholding stands at 12,194 which accounts for around 4% of issued capital and makes TIY the 5th largest shareholder.