Trust In Yellow Annual General Meeting
Thursday, 19th August 2010. 7-30pm Grandstand Bar.
1. Apologies for Absence
2. Treasurer’s report and presentation of Annual accounts.
3. Vote on the election of board members.
4. Vote on the two items which have gone out to ballot*.
ITEM A. Do you agree that the Trust should start discussions with the club with the view to working on raising money for a long term ground improvement project such as new floodlights, covered terracing, etc?
(The Trust to obtain shares in the club for any money given for this project).
ITEM B. Do you think the Trust should organise fundraising events in the next few months to support ‘Liam Aid’ in providing additional money for the manager’s playing budget?
5. Future Meetings and Discussions with the club.
6. Race Night Saturday 18th September
7. Other Fund Raising and Events.
8. Coach Travel
9. Any other urgent business
10. Date of next Members’ Meeting