All Trust members are welcome to attend our AGM on Wednesday which will include a demonstration of the new floodlights and a chance to ask questions about them.
If you are not a member but wish to attend then you are more than welcome to join on the evening.
The agenda is below
1. Apologies for Absence
2. Brief review of Trust’s activities during the year.
3. The new floodlights.
There will be a demonstration of the new lights in operation followed by the chance to ask Charlie Clapham questions about them.
4. Treasurer’s report.
5. Membership report
6. Election of board members.
7. Minutes of last meeting and matters arising.
8. Future events and Fund Raising activities.
9. Coach Travel including weekend trip 2015/16.
10. Future projects and priorities for the Trust.
11. Any other business
12. Dates of next meetings