After discussion with members we have come up with two possible venues for our proposed weekend trip this year.
Option 1. Lincoln City. Weekend of Friday, 20th February to Sunday 22nd.
Option 2. Torquay United. Weekend of Friday, 18th March to Sunday, 20th.
If you are interested in going on the trip (open to members and non-members) please read through the details below and let us know:-
Which of the two you would prefer as the destination and if you are interested in going on the weekends.
Please let us know as soon as possible as reservations and deposits would have to be made in the next few weeks. Call in a the Trust Office or email Martin Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Option 1. Lincoln City. Friday, 20th February to Sunday 22nd
The coach would leave Southport early afternoon on the Friday. We would be staying at the Lincoln Hotel near the Castle and Cathedral which is the same hotel we stayed at three years ago.
The price of bed and breakfast in a double or twin room and including coach travel to and from Lincoln and to and from the match would be £110 (if 40 booked) and £120 (if 30 booked).
(For a single room the equivalent prices would be £175 and £185).
For a party booking like this we would have to give 14 days’ notice to get a full refund which obviously would create problems in the event of a late postponement.
Option 2. Torquay United. Friday, 18th March to Sunday, 20th.
The quote we have had is from ALFA who not only run coaches but can organise hotels in certain resorts including Torquay. We would leave early on the Friday morning as obviously it is a much longer trip. The hotel is the Regina which is near the seafront.
The price of bed and breakfast in a double or twin room and including coach travel to and from Torquay and during the weekend is:-
£84 (if 40 book) and £94 (if 30 book). There would also be a charge of £12 for insurance unless you had proof you had your own travel insurance (A single room would cost an extra £15).
Cancellation fee. Full payment would be required for Cancellation within two weeks of the date which would affect postponement due to the weather or the fact that this is the date of the FA Trophy semi-final second leg which might affect either team.
If you require any further information please call it at the Trust Office on match days or contact Martin Robinson at email@example.com.
If you are interested in going on these trips please let us know as soon as possible so a decision can be made to go ahead with a booking. The trips are open to members and non-members.